Tuesday, December 07, 2010

RTT: Squeakity squeakity squeak.....

Its Tuesday, and you know what that means....!! Random ramblings galore!!!!!
And for more Randomania (yes, its a word!)... go check out Keely at the Un-mom...
Cheers!
....
My shoes squeak! They are like the rogue shopping carts in malls... apparently the only available ones by the time I arrive...
Sqeakity- squeak... squeakity-squeak....
And changing the speed of my stride doesn't help either... just alters the tempo a bit...
Squeeeakity...squueeeaakk...
Gah! its annoying!!!
Now I will never be able to realise my dream of becoming a ninja assasin... boo hoo...sob...
....
I've not gone out in sooo long...
I think Im going to need a refresher course in Having-a-life...
....
Im really missing my parents...
Im really missing my dogs...
Its hard living away from home...
....
I have finally decided on my tattoo...
Now to make the appointment...
Yes mum, its happening.. :)
....
Whoop whoop!!!! (I had to let that out...)

7 comments:

  1. Try some silicone spray on the soles of your feet!! Ha! Just kidding...make them too slippery!
    Congrats on your tattoo!
    Fun RTT
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Random Tuesday! I came here from the Un-Mom's link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know they actually make squeaky shoes for kids? Like regular squeaking isn't annoying enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the annoying squeaky shoes, too - no ninja fun for me! ;)

    RTT: Gifts, Tweeting, Autocorrect, Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? You announce that you have decided on your tattoo but then you don't give us the details? No fair!

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. squeaky shoes are fun for about the first 94 seconds. then they're just irritating, and dream ruining, apparently :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I didnt give the tat details...because Im ashamed to say that it has become a little cliched.... :(
    Its still cute, though...
    Its a mini set of paws leading to a heart which is surrounded by the names of my dogs...
    Im going to try and get the artist to tweak it a little... see if he can heighten its random-quotient...

    ReplyDelete