Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life does go on....



In the last two months, life has truly been a roller coaster ride......

Between the13th of April and 12th May, three bright stars disappeared from my sky...

My grand-father... a dear, sweet, loving man.... was released from his earthly trappings... His sufferings were too many and had gone on for too long... I am glad he is finally at peace... But I do miss him... and terribly so...

Two of my lovely dogs... polar opposite personalities... Monu, my sweet cuddle-bug and Pepper- boisterous and silly and sad and sweet...
And they are both gone... I keep telling myself that I will see them again some day... But the wait seems too long... and thinking about them makes my throat tight and my eyes fill up...
.
.
.
And then on the 28th of April I got my first "Up" of the entire year...

My marriage got fixed... :)
I had written in one of my earlier posts that my parents would begin the hunt for Mr. Right... And from March 2011, a hunt it truly was!
Expectation, trepidation, hopes, dreams and doubts.... had full reign on my mind and heart....
I kept asking myself... How will I know if I'm making the right choice? How will I know if he is the one???
But when the moment came to make a decision, it was surprisingly easy...
Hubby- To- Be (HTB) seems to be pretty perfect for me!! :)

I don't want to get into the whole description process.... the small superstitious part of me keeps whispering at odd moments that if something is too good to be true, then it probably is.... And I don't want to jinx anything....

But what I will say is...

I'm pretty sure I've found such a man...

*Smiles on my face... songs on my lips... happiness in my heart... and butterflies in my stomach*

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment